What to expect as you come to worship
If you are joining us for a worship service here is what you should expect:
- As you enter our Sanctuary you will be welcomed by one of our ushers. They will be happy to answer your questions. Stop by our Welcome Center for more information about our church.
- We have a time of preparation before the service starts. Some choose to visit with one another, others take time to pause in silent reflection.
- Our worship service includes hymns, songs of praise, time for prayer, scripture, and a message to inspire and uplift you.
- When our service is concluded we encourage you to stick around and meet people. We love fellowship and can’t wait to meet you.
- Finally and most importantly you should expect God’s presence. We are committed to connecting through prayer & fellowship, worshiping weekly together, growing by studying God’s word, giving generously, and serving others like Christ.